Artwork © Greg Gates
All rights reserved
Strange Worlds the Art of Greg Gates, 2002
by Greg Gates
Introduction by Dillon Naylor
Strange Worlds is not absolutely everything by Greg, but it's a good ninety per cent of it, certainly the best of it. Often regarded as a 'traditional' or 'realistic' artist, it became apparent, seeing all the strips side-by-side, that Greg has developed a surprisingly diverse range of styles over the years.
—from the Publisher's Notes
Contents. All art by Greg Gates.
- High Stakes, story by Russell Edwards
- Nature Boy, story by Dillon Naylor
- Bad Vibes, story by Dillon Naylor
- Can I Live Now?, story by Philip Bentley
- All Along the Watchtower Bar and Grill, story by Dave Hodson
- Portrait of the Artist, Story by David Bird
- Justice is Deaf, story by Larry L.
- Sanger Song O'Sixpence, story by Dillon Naylor & Jonathan D.
- Mail Disorder, story by Dillon Naylor
- Buccaneers to You, Ian, story by Dillon Naylor
- Kurbie Syndrome, story by Dillon Naylor
- Galatea, story by Adam Possamai
- Secret Scientist, story by David Bird
- Watch this Space, story by David Bird, layouts by Darrel Merritt
- 1914 - 1918, story by Ian Gould
- Time Hiccupped, story by Greg Gates
- The Girl with the Thursday Lip, story by David Bird
- I was a Captive Sex Slave, story by David Bird
- I was Lost in a Dream, story by David Bird
- plus notes and an extensive gallery